Chicago VMware Forum 2011 Free Hands on Labs available
The Chicago VMware Forum for 2011 is just around the corner on June 15th. Along with all of the great break out sessions topics and vendor booths VMware is going to be having their famous Hands on Labs. These are a great way to get you feet wet playing with some of the coolest technology from VMware and get your questions answered by VMware experts on-site.
We have added FREE Hands-On Labs for all attendees at VMware Forum 2011. This is your chance to explore our software firsthand with experts available to answer your questions. Topics include:
- VMware vSphere™ — Install & Configure
- VMware View™ 4.5 — Install and Configure
- VMware ThinApp™ 4.6
- VMware Performance Management vCenter™ Operations Standard and Enterprise
- VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager – Extended Configure & Troubleshooting
- VMware vCloud Director — Install & Configure
- VMware vSphere Performance & Tuning
Register Now and don’t miss out on attending VMware Forum 2011 in your local city or online.
About Brian Suhr
Brian is a VCDX5-DCV and a Sr. Tech Marketing Engineer at Nutanix and owner of this website. He is active in the VMware community and helps lead the Chicago VMUG group. Specializing in VDI and Cloud project designs. Awarded VMware vExpert status 6 years for 2016 - 2011. VCP3, VCP5, VCP5-Iaas, VCP-Cloud, VCAP-DTD, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, VCA-DT, VCP5-DT, Cisco UCS Design