VMware Workstation 7.1 Release Candidate is now available
The latest revision of the greatest desktop virtualization product is now available. Today version 7.1 was released in Release Candidate form. You can download the from link below. The key to use the latest version if provided in the post and you should stop by the Beta Community forums to find out more about the release.
Down load and read the full details from VMware here.
Some of the key improvements since the VMware Workstation 7.1 beta include:
• Faster Graphics: Improved performance and better compatibility for both DirectX 9 and OpenGL 3D apps
• OVF Tool 2.0: A brand new version of the OVF Tool is included to import and export OVF packaged virtual machines and upload virtual machines to vSphere
• Memory Management: New UI to handle increased virtual memory capacity
• New Guests: Support for Ubuntu 10.04 and RHEL 5.5 added
• Reported Issues: This release candidate addresses many of the issues reported via the beta forums
About Brian Suhr
Brian is a VCDX5-DCV and a Sr. Tech Marketing Engineer at Nutanix and owner of this website. He is active in the VMware community and helps lead the Chicago VMUG group. Specializing in VDI and Cloud project designs. Awarded VMware vExpert status 6 years for 2016 - 2011. VCP3, VCP5, VCP5-Iaas, VCP-Cloud, VCAP-DTD, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, VCA-DT, VCP5-DT, Cisco UCS Design